Keynote Makeover (Mini Coaching with Jane)
Do you need help putting together that killer keynote?
Does your speech have one solid theme running throughout?
Are your ideas concise and easy to share with others?
Would you like a formula to help systemize your presentations?
Jane Atkinson, Speaker
Although she doesn’t call herself a “professional speaker”, since she coaches 90% of the time, Jane has been giving keynotes and seminars to some of the toughest audiences of speakers for nearly 15 years.
Her programs receive rave reviews and she is asked back again and again to CAPS, NSA and Toastmasters Chapters and Conferences.
“You don’t hang around pro’s for 20 years and not have
some terrific ideas rub off!”
Jane Atkinson – Author, The Wealthy Speaker 2.0
How does the mini-coaching work?
- First send Jane a 15 minute video of yourself to review. (If you don’t have video, don’t worry, we’ll make do).
- You’ll receive 3, thirty minute sessions with Jane, via phone or Skype to be used over the course one 1 year.
- During your sessions you’ll cover speech format, thru-line (the phrase that pays), structure and content. (We will not be writing your speech from beginning to end).
What are the outcomes?
You’ll walk away with speech ideas which will take your speech to new heights
- Bring more focus to your presentation
- Refine your content to deliver the best and most effective information
- Focus on the most relevant and effective stories
- Develop a strong “thru-line” the key to full speech integration
- Build structure using a proven formula.
What’s the cost?
3 sessions, thirty minutes each, including speech review (15-30 minutes)
Just $497 (plus applicable taxes)
To sign up – simple e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to book your time.