Quote: “If you don’t control the narrative around your brand, then you’re just whatever the world thinks you are.” Candis Hickman
What does your brand say about you? Does it reflect who you are and what you want to put out to the world to describe what you have to offer? On this episode of The Wealthy Speaker Show, we are excited to welcome Branding Expert, Candis Hickman to share her strategies on how to identify your personal brand.
Candis is a Personal Branding Coach for Rising Leaders. She draws on past experience as an on-camera host, commercial model, image consultant, and Occupational Therapist to challenge her audience to overcome their fear, create their stand-out personal brand and become known for their unforgettable contributions to the world. As a podcast host and digital content creator Candis has interviewed high-profile entrepreneurs, artists, authors, and celebrities about what it means to develop, expand and manage a successful personal brand.
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- What do you want to be known for? [2:30]
- Everything you put out there reflects your brand. [6:30]
- Staying in your lane and true to your brand. [10:30]
- Having confidence in your brand. [17:30]
- Branding yourself from the inside out. [21:30]
- Personal vs. corporate branding. [29:00]
- It’s okay to show different sides of yourself. [33:00]
- Questions that will help identify your brand. [36:15]
Candis has worked as talent for brands including Schwarzkopf Professional, Wilson, LifeFitness, and Virgin Trains, to name a few. Through her work Candis has helped hundreds of professionals, step into their leadership, become their own brand and do work they love anchored by their purpose using the power of personal branding.
If you would like to learn how to dig deep inside to find the attributes that will help you create your personal brand, you simply can’t afford to miss this episode.
I hope you’ll download and learn.