Quote: “Difference will get attention, but relevance keeps it.” Tamsen Webster
I have been hearing the name of my guest for many years from some of my superstar clients and am so excited that we have the chance to talk today. On this episode of The Wealthy Speaker Show, we welcome “The Idea Whisperer”, Tamsen Webster who will share her strategies on how to turn your idea into your best story.
Tamsen helps people find, build, and tell the stories of their ideas. She combined 20 years in brand and message strategy with four years as a TEDx Executive Producer to create The Red Thread®, a simple way to change how people see…and what they do as a result. (Though as she’ll tell you, everything she knows about people, speaking, and change, she learned at Weight Watchers.)
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- How Tamsen helps speakers. [2:45]
- “The Idea Whisperer”. [5:00]
- Finding the pillars of your talk. [12:45]
- Elements of The Red Thread. [15:30]
- The do’s and don’ts of creating a memorable speech. [26:15]
- How people hear and remember information. [29:15]
- An example of a great TEDx Talk. [34:45]
- Take the listener along with you in your story. [38:15]
Tamsen is a keynote speaker on storytelling, branding, change management, and idea development, and a go-to consultant for enterprise companies like Verizon, Johnson & Johnson, and State Street Bank who want to their big ideas to have an even bigger impact.
If you would like to learn the steps to reconstruct your story and help create your most memorable talk, you simply can’t afford to miss this episode!
I hope you’ll download and learn.