Navigating toward the “new normal” in the speaking world is proving to be a large learning curve for all of us. On this episode of The Wealthy Speaker Show, I have invited 2 of my long-term friends and veterans of booking speakers for large scale meetings to join me. Today I am thrilled to welcome Diane Goodman and Kris Young to share their thoughts on what meetings in the future may look like and how to make yourself more “sellable” to the speakers bureaus.
Diane is the founder of Goodman Speakers Bureau and brings her 30+ years of experience and vast industry knowledge to every team she works with. Her clients trust her expertise and guidance when selecting the right speaker.
Kris has had a more diverse path in the speaking industry and is currently working as the VP of Speakers and Entertainers for Heroic Productions. She also has 30+ years of experience in the speaking industry and has worn many hats making her a great addition to this discussion with well-rounded insights to share.
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- Adjusting and retooling to COVID 19. [4:00]
- Virtual keynotes…are they booking and what to keep in mind. [8:45]
- It’s a good idea to find a production studio in your area. [13:20]
- How meetings could look in the future [16:00]
- Getting innovative in your virtual presentation. [21:20]
- How to adjust your presentation for a virtual setting. [29:30]
- Big budgets and virtual fees. [34:30]
- When to approach a speakers bureau. [41:00]
If you would like to hear directly from the people who do the booking…what it is they want and how you can provide what it takes to get yourself moved to the top of the short list, you simply can’t afford to miss this episode!
I hope you’ll download and learn.
Diane – Goodman Speakers:https://goodmanspeakers.com/
Kris – Heroic Productions: https://www.heroic-productions.com/
Phil Hanson: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVyUrOG0tEc
The Passing Zone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2xRoMRm0rY
Rohit Bhargava: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD61wXJE9q0
Mike Super Goes Virtual: https://www.mikesuper.com/latest-news/mike-supers-magic-goes-virtual