Quote: “It’s not your book you’re trying to sell…it’s your credibility you’re trying to build.” Eric Rittmeyer
Getting media exposure is no easy feat…where do we even start? With so many options, it may feel like you need an army of people reaching out for you, or do you? On this episode of The Wealthy Speaker Show, we are thrilled to welcome speaker and author, Eric Rittmeyer who joins us to talk about how he became a regular guest on all of the major networks and how you can get your name out there too!
Eric is a former US Marine and an expert in the fields of mental toughness and emotional intelligence. He’s been a professional speaker for the past decade and is a regular guest on all the major television outlets including Fox, CNN, NBC and ABC.
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- Discipline and consistency are everything. [3:00]
- When you’re on TV, credibility follows. [5:45]
- Alert the media…I’m coming! [9:00]
- Why your subject line is crucial. [14:30]
- The BIG GET…but no interview is too small. [18:30]
- Mistakes to avoid. [22:00]
- Creating balance to appeal to everyone. [28:00]
- Stay in your lane. [33:00]
Eric speaks to audiences all over the country, teaching executives and sales professionals how to overcome the limits brought on by fear and emotions, and replace them with clear, concise critical thinking that gets results.
If you could use some fresh ideas to get your name out to the media that might just help kickstart your virtual world tour, you simply can’t afford to miss this episode!
I hope you’ll download and learn.
Eric’s media page
Media course website
Course Coupon Code: SPEAKER
Eric’s email: email@example.com