Quote: “It’s not about all this stuff…there are other things that will make people happy or make people feel like they are thriving in their lives.” Shereen Thor
Are you living your best life? Are you happy in your business? Can you find greater happiness within yourself? On this episode of The Wealthy Speaker Show, Jane welcomes Shereen Thor to have a conversation geared toward how we can all experience greater happiness if we just make a few adjustments to our attitude and how we view the world.
Shereen is an Executive Coach and the Founder of Awaken the Rebel. A movement that helps women break the rules, live their purpose and design a life they really love. She started out as a stand-up comedian and spoke in front of audiences all over the USA with the intention to make them laugh. Coaching eventually stole Shereen’s heart, so now she does a mixture of comedy and inspiration on her podcast, at fortune 500 companies and at HR Conferences.
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- Shereen’s transition from “cubicle monkey” to coach. [1:30]
- The “supposed to’s” and expectations. [6:15]
- Reversing the recipe for depression. [11:00]
- Slow down and savor your moments. [17:00]
- Gratitude can be like a superfood! [21:00]
- Connection is key…no matter how significant. [23:00]
- Physical happiness matters too. [26:30]
- Don’t skip your sleep and meditation. [28:30]
- Utilizing your strengths. [31:00]
Shereen has been featured in Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, Insider, Medium, Spike TV and 97.1 AMP Radio. She updated her business model so that it not only serves her clients, but it also serves her happiness as well. She has tons of fun recording the Awaken the Rebel Podcast and coaching her clients.
If you would like to take a step back and look at the happiness in your life (or what is lacking) and learn how you can improve it, you simply can’t afford to miss this episode!
I hope you’ll download and learn.
Visit Shereen’s website and register to receive her Happiness Cheat Sheet
Blue zones of the world
The Wealthy Speaker School