Quote: “I just want to make PR a lot more approachable and people to know that it’s not a luxury.” Courtney Love Gavin
Public relations and publicity differ in that PR is controlled internally, whereas publicity is not controlled and is contributed by external parties. On this episode of The Wealthy Speaker Show, we welcome PR expert, Courtney Love Gavin who will discuss how you can use PR to make yourself stand out from your competition.
Courtney Love is a public relations strategist for entrepreneurs, helping creative leaders champion PR that grows their income and influence. She teaches her clients how to use PR to arrest attention, inspire action and increase their credibility, drawing from her 16 years of experience leading PR for the world’s most admired brands and business leaders.
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- From Corporate to Entrepreneurial PR. [2:00]
- 4 questions that will let you know when to use PR. [6:20]
- How to get an advantage over your competitors. [10:15]
- Using PR to stay relevant in uncertain times. [15:30]
- Hire for PR or do it yourself? [19:45]
- PR for the speaking world. [23:15]
- Courtney Love…it’s my real name. [31:10]
As an expert in marketing, PR, and personal branding, Courtney Love has been featured by Forbes, People, Cosmopolitan and Fast Company.
If you would like some great ideas (and a Free Guide) on how to get started or take your PR game to the next level, you simply can’t afford to miss this episode.
I hope you’ll download and learn.
Courtney Love’s website
Courtney Love’s Free Guide
Want to https://speakerlauncher.com/focus40/ with Jane Atkinson?