Quote: “Everything that you’re writing with your copy (even if it’s a bio) is really about your audience.” Sarah Marie Anderson
How many emails do you receive in a day? How many of those do you open and actually read? On this episode of The Wealthy Speaker Show, we welcome copywriting expert, Sarah Marie Anderson who will share some tips on how to create compelling copy that gets opened and gets results.
Sarah is an email strategist + copywriter for course creators, coaches, and service providers with bold digital brands. She helps ambitious entrepreneurs go from stressing over what to send to their email list, to having powerful emails locked in.
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- Keep your language fresh. [2:15]
- Finding inspiration in others. [6:40]
- Creating compelling email marketing. [8:10]
- Making your welcome email irresistible. [10:45]
- Mistakes to avoid and ideas for success. [14:15]
- Guidelines for your email sequence. [21:00]
- Choose your words wisely. [28:15]
- Make sure the outcome is crystal clear. [33:20]
- Be conversational, it’s less formal. [36:50]
Whether you want to welcome fresh subscribers, boost your engagement, or drive more sales from email, Sarah can help with top-shelf email marketing strategy and copywriting.
If you could use some help to create captivating email copy that your clients will respond to (and a bonus checklist), you simply can’t afford to miss this episode.
I hope you’ll download and learn.
Want to https://speakerlauncher.com/focus40/ with Jane Atkinson?