There is no doubt in my mind that, at some point in the future, I will offend someone.
And the truth is, you will too.
I can be certain of this for three reasons.
- We live in a hyper-sensitive world.
- None of us are perfect.
- Eventually, at some point, we’ll put our foot in our mouths.
Since offending others is a “given,” I am encouraging you today to focus your attention on intention.
I’ll explain what I mean by intention in this #SpeakerSuccessTip video.
The video discusses the important topic of intention.
I share tips for what to do when you offend someone.
And I explain why drawing your attention to your intention is so important for moving your speaking business forward.
For more help on this topic, check out the resources below.
- Podcast: Intentional Social Media for Speakers
- #SpeakerSuccessTip: Create a Social Media Fiter
- Article: How to Turn Mistakes in Your Speaking Business Into Opportunities
- Article: Why You Need a Growth Mindset to Succeed in Speaking
See you soon, Wealthy Speakers!