Quote: “When we sell, we’ve got to be focused on providing the solution to the pain and what value is that bringing to the organization.” Laurie Guest
Are you building enough value into your virtual offerings? Are you standing tall in your virtual fees? On this episode of The Wealthy Speaker Show, we welcome back Laurie Guest to talk about how she shifted her mindset and adjusted her packages to accommodate her clients during COVID.
After more than two decades in the healthcare industry, Laurie founded her own speaking and training company, Guest Enterprises, Inc. Today she is seen as the “go to” resource for customer service and staff development.
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- The one phrase that shifted Laurie’s mindset. [2:30]
- Finding your new “superpower”? [6:00]
- Why you need to be crystal clear in your package pricing. [10:00]
- Putting together package options. [14:30]
- Speak the language that solves their problem. [18:45]
- Stimulate, don’t distract. [24:15]
- Remember the value of your message. [33:15]
- How to recreate “stage side selling”. [36:30]
Laurie’s newest book, The 10¢ Decision: How Small Change Pays Off Big provides a unique style to learning about the guest encounter with an integrated team approach. When not on the road, Laurie enjoys life with a husband, two grown kids, and a puppy named Otis.
If you would like some great tips that will help you create the “must have” options for your clients, you simply can’t afford to miss this episode!
I hope you’ll download and learn.
Laurie’s previous podcast with Jane