Remember back at the beginning of the pandemic?
After we got over the initial shock of what was happening in the world, there was an exciting time when businesses began to adapt.
For speakers, that meant quickly getting up to speed with running a virtual speaking business and delivering virtual presentations…something many of us had never even thought of before.
During this time, I watched many speakers as they brilliantly transitioned from an in-person to a virtual speaking business, including virtual keynotes, workshops, executive deep dives, and interactive events.
The pandemic wouldn’t stop motivated speakers from building their speaking business and getting paid for virtual gigs!
Since that time, a lot has happened, but today I want to revisit it with my #SpeakerSuccessTip, where I ask if you have given any thought lately to leveling up your virtual speaking business?
Research by McKinsey & Company makes it clear: the future of work is hybrid, with nine out of ten organizations planning to combine remote and on-site working.
In light of this, speakers should consider establishing a virtual speaking services as part of their standard menu of options going forward.
And instead of just coasting on cruise control with what you have, maybe now is a good time to consider whether you should level up your virtual speaking business, including physical equipment, production, marketing, sales, etc.
Watch my #SpeakerSuccessTip to learn more, and if you are ready to explore how you may level up your virtual speaking business, check out these resources:
- How to Raise the Bar with Virtual Speaking and Presentations
- 4 Keys to Selling Profitable Virtual Speaking Engagements
- Adjusting Your Mindset for Selling and Delivering Virtual Presentations
- Creating Your Virtual Speaking Roadmap
- Your Virtual Image Checkup
- Selling Bigger Virtual Packages
- Increasing Your Virtual Earnings x4
- Delivering Virtual Keynotes
- Zoom Tips to Earn More Through Virtual Speaking
See you soon, Wealthy Speakers!